Keep Track of Your Applications: Companies take a long time to reply. Keep a tab of the companies you’ve applied along with the date of application. Keep calling the companies till you get a call.
Pay Attention to Detail: You need to do something different to set yourself apart.
When you try to get in touch with a company for the first time or are sending reminders to a company which hasn’t responded, do not forget to include the following:
- Weekly stats on your market
- Some promotional items with your logo / contact information
- Mail them a memorable item regularly. This may include sports schedules, holiday postcard etc.
It is important for banks and lenders to know that you are a good agent. Start by finding an up to date list of companies that need BPO’s done for their properties. The quickest way to break into the BPO field is to buy a list from a reliable provider.
Keep reminding people handing out BPO assignments that you desire to become a BPO agent for them. Assure them that you are going to do an excellent job for them.
How to Start a Call Centre?As call centre is a roaring business in India you can start a call centre with some know how’s:
- Decide on what type of call centre you wish to begin i.e. in house, inbound, outbound, or outsource call centre.
- Devise a business plan. Outline your business goals, financial needs, logistics and staffing plan
Look for clients in websites providing job services. Send mails to companies seeking services.